• tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x) is a ready-to-use solution containing tiOptiTaq DNA Polymerase, optimized reaction buffer, MgCl2 and dNTPs.
• Use of tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x) allows to save time and reduce contamination risk due to fewer pipetting steps during PCR set-up.
• tiOptiTaq DNA Polymerase is a new generation „hot start” enzyme blend that is blocked at moderate temperatures and allows room temperature reactions setup.
• The polymerase activity is restored during normal cycling conditions.
• Use of tiOptiTaq DNA Polymerase allows for the enormous increase of PCR specificity, sensitivity and yield in comparison to the conventional PCR assembly method.
• tiOptiTaq DNA Polymerase catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5'→3' direction in the presence of magnesium ions and exhibits the 3'→5' proofreading activity, resulting in considerably higher PCR fidelity and processivity than possible with unmodified Taq DNA polymerase.
• Enables increased amplification product yield in comparison with Taq DNA polymerase over wide range of PCR products. • Maintains the 5'→3' exonuclease activity.
• Adds extra A at the 3' ends. • tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x) is recommended for use in PCR and primer extension reactions at elevated temperatures to obtain a wide range of DNA products up to 20 kb.
tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x) contains:
• tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x)
• Water, nuclease free
• 10 x Color Load
tiOptiTaq PCR Master Mix (2x)
:tiOptiTaq DNA Polymerase is supplied in 2 x Pol Buffer B containing 3 mM MgCl2, 0.4 mM of each dNTP.
10 x Color Load:
10 x Color Load contains two gel tracking dyes and a gel loading reagent. It enables direct loading of PCR products onto an agarose gel.
All preparations are assayed for contaminating endonuclease, 3'-exonuclease, and nonspecific single- and double-stranded DNase activities. Typical preparations are greater than 95% pure, as judged by SDS polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.